ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Nice work

Nice work, dude, keep it up. If I had to make a nitpick, it's that the loading screen's posters all say Part 1 so far... Other than that it's very entertaining, looking forward to part 4.

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

Nice job, dude.

Exactly what I would expect from Yoshi-1up! (In a good way!)

Mega Man 5 MILLION Mega Man 5 MILLION

Not bad

I love Megaman (just look at MY movies/game...), and this was pretty clever. The music was nice too, sounded very 8-bitty and nice. It said you and your brother made that? You should make some tunes like that and put them in the Audio Portal, people who make games/homages looking 8-bit might really go for it. Anyway, if you don't make more, cool. If you do, this is a nice start.

World 2-4 Retaliation World 2-4 Retaliation

Awesome

Dude, I loved 1-4. Seeing 2-4 was just plain awesome. Now you've set the stage for a 3-4, and I know it's going to kick major ass. Only question (not a gripe, just a question) is why you made Luigi's shirt brown instead of green... or at least his overalls. Other than that, you did a great job with this. Keep up the good work.

Mario Bros. Arcade Mario Bros. Arcade

Nice job

Well, first of all, after hearing the credit music, you inspired me to find the entire Mario DDR Soundtrack, so thanks a lot! Haha. VG Bloopers aren't exactly the most original idea ever, but I think you did a clever job with yours!

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

A great job all around

The music was smooth, the karaoke part was nice, and everyone had something different. Without plugging my minigame (go play it!... well, crap, so much for that idea...) I will say that the other extras and parts were done quite well. FZ did a great job organizing this and everyone involved really put their heart into it. I hope everyone who sees this enjoys it as much as we did making it.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Very Nice

Hmm... I didn't know eBaum had code auto-opening stuff from SomethingAwful. I wonder, though, what does it have that he can't just copy onto his own site and auto-open it there? But anyway, clever and well done. How ironic would it be if this actually appeared on his site, haha...

Service Announcement Service Announcement

As an author... kudos.

This movie should be a prerequisite for creating a member account...

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL! I wish... but thanks for the compliment!

Newgrounds Unleashed Newgrounds Unleashed

Good idea, but...

...the music overlapped with the voices so I couldn't really understand what they were saying. Other than that, seems like a neat idea, looking forward to Part II.

Hobbad responds:

sorry, I thought I had made the music quiet enough, oi, I'll fix that, later.

Sprite Survivor - 5 Sprite Survivor - 5

Feel the Wrath of Mr. Sock-o!

I know it was based on votes... but come on, general viewing public... Robo AND Megaman? Bastards... haha.

And you know, none of your SS's thus far have had a logo... I'd be happy to whip one up for consideration if you thought it would fit...

Hell-Fire responds:

A semi logo looking thing is on SS1 and SS6. I don't really have the need for one, but thanks anyway.